Are you ready for Halloween? Because ready or not it is almost here. I hope you have already sorted out your plans and costumes by now. I know there’s always some last minute rush. So, I thought I would help you out by giving you a list of things that you might want to go out and enjoy this weekend.
5 Halloween Events in Northwest Arkansas
- Trick or Treat on the Square | 10/29 3:00pm-5:00pm
- 8th Annual Mad Hatter Ball | 10/29 6:30pm-11:00pm
- Rock-tober Fest | 10/29 8:00pm-11:00pm
- Halloween Party at Bobisox | 10/30 7:00pm-12:00am
- 4th Annual Pink Trash Ball | 10/29 9:00pm – ?
There are tons more things going on Halloween weekend in Northwest Arkansas, so if you aren’t interested in these, check out the Northwest Arkansas Events Online listing for Halloween. You’re sure to find something that you will enjoy.
What are your Halloween plans? Let me know by leaving a comment or posting a message (or better yet a photo) on the Ranch at Pinnacle Point Facebook page.
Image via MorgueFile